On February 10, 2003, the accuser had the defendant brought to her home. On February 13, 2003, (3 days after alleged rape) she was riding and calling around looking for him and said if she didn't find him she would have storage for his ass. On February 14, (Valentine's Day - 4 days after alleged rape), she again wanted the defendant brought to her house, but he had another girlfriend. On February 17, 2003, the accuser went to the police station.



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Introduction

I am publishing this blog hoping that it will give some protection to me and my family. What you are about to read will make it clear how corrupt some court officials and the police are in Danville, Virginia. As you read this blog, you will probably think it is about a case from the 1900's, but it is happening now, in this new millenium. I am not asking readers to decide innocence or guilt of the defendant in the case you are to read about, but if you really believe in American Law then you believe that every defendant is entitled to a fair trial, legal assistance and a fair appeal. The defendant in the following case has been denied his Constitutional Rights .

This case includes witness tampering by a police detective, police intimidation, cover-up by Virginia state officials and more. Because this case involves corrupt/racist Danville officials from a judge on down, Virginia state officials have shut this case down without an investigation. The defendant has been in prison for seven years and has not been given an appeal attorney. IT'S A COVER-UP!

Right after I get part of this blog up, I will send an e-mail to U.S. Attorney General Mr Eric Holder. In the e-mail I will request an open investigation and a new trial, a fair one, for the defendant in this case. Since Virginia officials I contacted, claim to not have the authority to do anything I am contacting the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. because there is no justice in Virginia for Black citizens.

To keep this blog from being taken down, I will not post the names of people but titles. (You can use Wikipedia to look up some of the names of state officials who were in office from 2003 to 2007. 2007 is the last year that I contacted state officials. The information I have sent to Mr Holder will have the names of everyone that I know the names of. The defendant was given a quick unfair trial behind closed doors so let's see how long it will take before the Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. will reply to this request and give the defendant a REAL fair trial. I will post the response from the USDOJ when I receive it.

This blog will include testimony from the preliminary hearing and trial, interview notes, letters from state officials and other papers from the defendant's case file.

I reside in Danville, Virginia, the last capital of the confederacy. Some Danville officials behave no better today than they did in the 1900's. In 1963, Black protesters were beaten by Danville officials for simply wanting to be treated like American citizens. When the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr came to Danville, he said:

"We have certainly been with you in spirit and we have agonized with you as you have faced the brutality and ruthlessness of a vicious police force. I've seen some of the brutal things on the part of policemen all across the South in our struggle. But very seldom, if ever, have I heard of a police force being as brutal and vicious as the police force here in Danville, Virginia. And you have stood up amidst this with great courage and you have done it with great discipline and great dignity." --Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.

Danville's Black and White citizens are trying to get along better, that's why there was no public notice and jury trial. Getting an all-white racist jury is no longer a guarantee. Criminal trials should not be done behind closed doors with southern white men deciding the fate of a black man. As you read, you will see why the court did not want this case public.

In 2007, The Virginia General Assembly voted to apologize for slavery and for turning their heads to the abuses against Black citizens in the past. As usual, words don't mean anything to officials who toss them out like peas to feed people but then they step on them, crushing the peas and any hands that dare to reach for them.

It's now 2010, a new millennium, yet, corrupt/racist Danville officials still deny black citizens our Constitutional Rights and state officials cover-up for them.. The following case will demonstrate the truth of that statement.

And is the local white media in Danville any different than they were before or during the Civil Rights Movement? NO! We are still denied access to the white media.

I thank the publisher of the Piedmont Area Journal, a black-owned newspaper in Virginia. I truly believe that the police intimidation didn't become worse with us because the PAJ printed my letters to the editor about this case. It took some doing to get it to him because the first one was never delivered by the U.S. post office. And that is not the only mail of mine that is missing.

The letter I sent to the United States Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. several years ago was returned to me. How can the U.S. Post Office not know where the USDOJ in Washington, DC is? What if I had sent information about something concerning national security? Where is my mail?

In elementary school, I pledged my allegiance to my country. Not all wars are fought on foreign soil with bullets and tanks. I'm fighting American terrorists here, who wear badges and black robes. I fight with words and my belief that there are officials who will honor the oath they took to defend and protect the U.S. Constitution, which will only have value when it is used to protect and grant to ALL citizens the same equal rights. By the laws of the United States Constitution, black citizens also have a right to a fair trial, legal representation and a fair appeal.

-----BECAUSE I AM AN AMERICAN
Where the river is brown and the soul is dead
Where behind the smiles are chains and stone
Where they wear white shirts instead of white hoods
Where the halls are clean
The commonwealth seal doesn't mean a thing
They are so evil, yeah oh yeah
Their god is king
But I was there
I saw what they did
If it had been another less strong
She would have ran
She would have hid

Our soldiers are dying on foreign soil
Fighting against foreign terrorist
Well, I'm fighting domestic terrorist here
I take this stand because it's right
Let them come
The badged cowards in the night

Where is the motto
To serve and protect
They have no honor
They don't deserve respect

Who is the hero?
Who needs a cape to fly?
If I don't take a stand
Then I shouldn't question why

They do what they want
The evil that men do
Against them, I'll stand alone
I'll keep chipping at the crumbling stone
I'll fight 'cause it's my right
To demand
JUSTICE ! JUSTICE !

Because I am an American.

America is my country. It is where I was born and raised. It is where my ancestors were slaves. Danville is where my mother's door was broken down by the police before I was born. It is where the police threatened to break down her door in 2004. It is where her son has been put in prison without a fair trial, therefore enslaved. It is where the police can come to her door or sit outside her house at any time of the day or night. It is where a police car can shine headlights on her bedroom window at 3:30am until day break. Danville is were the police can tamper with a witness and Virginia is where nothing is done about it.

No comments: