On February 10, 2003, the accuser had the defendant brought to her home. On February 13, 2003, (3 days after alleged rape) she was riding and calling around looking for him and said if she didn't find him she would have storage for his ass. On February 14, (Valentine's Day - 4 days after alleged rape), she again wanted the defendant brought to her house, but he had another girlfriend. On February 17, 2003, the accuser went to the police station.



Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some Wounds Never Heal

I apologize for not posting anything in a while but I've been working. I am so disgusted that such injustice still exist and just reading, just thinking about this case alters my usually pleasant mood. In the early stages of trying to deal with the police intimidation while trying to work took me close to a dark place and had me angry and depressed all the time. Years have passed but not a day goes by that this case is not on my mind. And now that I am employed again, I'm trying to keep my head clear and not go to work depressed and angry like I use to do.

Time heals some wounds but some are so deep that it can't ever heal. Time has dulled the pain but the internal wounds will never fade. There will always be a nagging ache in my heart that time will never make totally go away.

Can anyone explain to me exactly who are citizens suppose to report complaints to when the complaints are against officials?

Months have passed and the USDOJ still has not replied to my e-mails. It's the federal government but how long should a citizen have to wait to just receive a reply?

Okay I have to stop now because I have to go to work tomorrow and I want the dark moody clouds to go away so that my head can clear.

In a few weeks I will have enough off time to post the testimony from the preliminary hearing and trial transcripts and notes from the defendant's file written by the so-called defense attorney.

No comments: