On February 10, 2003, the accuser had the defendant brought to her home. On February 13, 2003, (3 days after alleged rape) she was riding and calling around looking for him and said if she didn't find him she would have storage for his ass. On February 14, (Valentine's Day - 4 days after alleged rape), she again wanted the defendant brought to her house, but he had another girlfriend. On February 17, 2003, the accuser went to the police station.



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sent Another E-mail to the USDOJ in DC

Today I sent another e-mail to Mr Holder and the USDOJ again requesting an open investigation and a fair trial for the defendant. Need I say how disappointed I am that it takes so much effort and time to reach officials and try to get someone to investigate this case? I have been reading different reports on the web so I know that I'm not the only one needing help but don't you think, well, I think the USDOJ could at least have acknowledged my first e-mail by saying someone will be in touch. Since so many people are employed by the USDOJ there should be people to just deal with e-mails. Or use an automated reply.

I saw a video of Maxine Waters trying to help people in her district not lose their homes. She ran into the same problems that ordinary citizens do when trying to contact businesses by phone. If we reach a real person, that particular person can't give us information that we need, but connect us to someone else. Then the line is disconnected or if we reach someone we still get little or no help.

How did America get this bad? Or has it always been like this and I was naive to think our systems worked better - that our officials worked better than this??

No comments: