On February 10, 2003, the accuser had the defendant brought to her home. On February 13, 2003, (3 days after alleged rape) she was riding and calling around looking for him and said if she didn't find him she would have storage for his ass. On February 14, (Valentine's Day - 4 days after alleged rape), she again wanted the defendant brought to her house, but he had another girlfriend. On February 17, 2003, the accuser went to the police station.



Friday, July 9, 2010

Stand Up

I know, I haven't posted the testimony yet, but I will. The visitor counter keep rising and when it hits 100 I will post it, which should happen this weekend. I have been posting about this case at different sites to generate visitors. I suggest to others who have blogs they want read, you should post comments at other sites. It helps mentally to just get the story out there even if nothing will be done about it. There are different organizations that are working to help people who are wrongfully convicted but there are so many cases that there is not enough help out there. Well, if the USDOJ and state officials would do their jobs to help people then more people would be out of prison and back with their families. I read one story about a man who was exonerated but his mother had died before he got out. My mother prays that see lives to see her son free. She wants to cook him a big dinner. I send words of encouragement to all who have lost a love one to death or is wrongfully incarcerated due to misconduct by officials.

Yesterday I read that the White police officer who shot Oscar Grant, an unarmed Black man, in the back was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and will get maybe 2 to 4 years. Most White people in America don't seem to know about the many abuses upon Black people by White officials because the White-owned media doesn't tell them. And when an incident does get coverage in the mainsteam media, it just makes it seem like an isolated incident that is blown out of proportion. Well one unnecessary death of a Black person is one too many. One person wrongfully incarcerated is one too many.

Why do people keep bringing up O.J. Simpson when there is a discussion about the injustice for Black people? If that is the only case that someone can use as the legal system working for a Black man, then that says volumns.

The police broke into a home and killed a Black child. The police broke into a home and killed a Black woman and shot her baby. A Black man was shot by a police officer who pushed his mother, after he was pulled over because the cop had the wrong person. Luckily this man survived. These are just three incidents and Mr Grant's death makes four but there are so many others. Where are the cases of police shooting unarmed White people?

By the comments posted about Mr Grants death, it shows that there are people who think that Black people should just always comply with the police. Why should Black people trust that we will not be killed if we just stand still or lay down when the police tell us to. I'd rather die on my feet than lay down and let a coward shoot me in the back. I will never allow the police to put handcuffs on me. I think about what if I have to call a rescue unit to take my mother to the hospital, will I have to deal with cops when I tell them they are not allowed in my house?

In Danville, Virginia in the new millinium, the police slaughtered an unarmed Black man in his home. The police say they thought he had a gun. The Danville police threatened to break down my door because I wouldn't let them kill my dog. I told them to go get a warrant which they didn't do because they had no reason to take my dog. In 2005, police headlights shined on my mother's bedroom window from 3:30am until daybreak but my mother was in the hospital. The police have watched and spotlighted my home. The police have been to my home on false pretenses. How many people are suppose to live at my house? It's only me and my mother but the police claim to be looking for people at my address that I have never heard of. One day the police pulled me over when I left the doctors office with my mother. I did not get a ticket because they just wanted me to be aware that they could do it anytime they wanted to. One day a female cop kept pushing her way into my house even though I was blocking the door telling her to get out. She of course had a gun on her hip and if I had put my hands on her that would be considered an assault against a police officer. The police use any opportunity to come to my house. The incident on the night of the headlights and the other with the female cop had nothing to do with us. The police was in the neighborhood because of a disturbance involving other people not us. But since the police was there, they used the opportunity to mess with us. One morning, the police came to our home while my mother was doing a breathing treatment. The police claimed to be looking for someone again who didn't live at my house. It was early, the school kids were waiting for the bus and I was in my bedroom. The cowardly police ran when my mother called me. The children laughed. There are other incidents of the police coming to my home since I reported the tampering detective.

It's not a good feeling knowing the police can kill you and nothing will be done about it. But I will not just step aside and let the police invade my home when they have no reason to. I don't have a gun but I am not scared of them. The cowards.

I am so sick of White officials being allowed to abuse and kill Black people. And then those who don't have to deal with racist officials say Black people should just allow officials to treat us like we don't have rights. If unarmed White people were being killed by the police the way Black people are, I suppose White people would just never come out of their houses because some seem to be too scared to stand up for their rights. And if they will not stand up for their own rights then they will not stand up for the rights of Black people. And not standing up for each other lets the officials get away with violating the rights of those who don't have the finances to fight them.

There is still no justice in America for Black people who are still not treated like citizens who have rights.

No comments: